Screenpod Dust Cannons are designed for effective dust control and will help minimise dust, reduce health risks and improve air quality and visibility on site.
How it works:
Water is pressurised through jet nozzles transforming the water into a fine mist. A fan within the cowling then generates airflow to disperse the mist. The mist latches onto airborne dust particles and suppresses the dust.
• Robust chassis – all components hot dip galvanised or zinc plated
• Electric tilt and automatic main valve
• Automatic swing operation to disperse mist over a large area
• Low Power consumption
• Adjustable water flow to suit application requirements
• Droplet size between 10-150 microns
• Telescopic option to cover a larger surface area by raising the dust cannon head up to 6.5m